Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Graduation Trip

Hello everyone! I'm sure everyone is feeling relaxed after handing in our last project. If I look back It was long but it went so quickly. I think it was around the end of the second year, I felt that people in our class is uniting. Everyone was talking to everyone and helping each others. I really am glad that I have started my course at the same time as you guys!

I have been thinking of organize a graduation party, but I think i have found something better than just a party. My friend has been organizing beach parties in last few years in Italy. It's not massive party but good size with good people and good vibe.
The party is happning once a month. The one in July is perfect timing for us as it is on the weekend of our graduation ceremoney.

Basically what happening is:

Friday Night Vanessa Freeman and Mike Patto (Live)
Saturday Night Patrick Forge (DJ)
Sunday Afternoon Myself(DJ)

those things just by the beach.



I have already talked to few people about this, and me and some people (so far 7 of us) have already booked the flight for it.
We have booked with Ryanair leaving London Stansted in the morning on 21st (fri) July to Bologna Forli, coming back on 24th (mon) July in the evening. I have just checked the flight fare(31st May), and its 90 pounds including tax. We will be sharing taxi or rent car to get the place.


For accomodation there will be 3 choices:

- Tent in Camping Site
- Bungalow in Camping Site
Price List for Camping Site

-Hotel........It will be around 50 euro per night per person, althought when we get many its possible to get some discount.

For food and drink:

Its not a posh place, so food and drink are not expensive as usual beach resorts. Just to add some more info sea food and Mojito are amazing!

What do you think? Are you interested? Please let me know if you are. Unfortunately flight fear is likely going to rise as we get closer to the date, so I would recommend to get the flight as soon as you make decision, but for accomodation there is more time to decide as I would like to wait a little more to see how many people are coming and will try to get some discount.

2 Comments:

Blogger -(0_0)- said...

I'm so interested. Unfortuantely, my family will be in lonond during those days. -(u_u)-

P.S. If lots of ppl are going, would it be easier and cheaper to arrange flight by treval agent?

3:06 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Seisho_ said...

hey man bring down your family too!! No as we are using ryanair, it wont be cheaper even if we are many of them unfortunatelly...

3:18 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home