Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snow Season




Hey people, after long project you must be feeling like get out of London and do something different. Have you watched any of olympic? I wish if I had a TV home. By the way is anyone interested to going down to Switzerland for Snow boarding or Sking even for slipping with your bum? I'm planning to going down right after this term. It would be 26th or 27th of March leaving London, for 3 or 4 nights. Take a look this website. http://www.riderspalace.ch/en/ It's a hostel right next to the ski place. They have very good offer as all day skipass + Brekfast is included. They also have some special offer as you could see on their website. Let me know if anyone interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger -(0_0)- said...

Oh! Peopele are celebrating, while I'm still stress on my presentation, next wendsday. I'm so interested, both Switzerland and snow boarding! but I don't have any experience on it. By the way, is there information for beginner?

10:06 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Seisho_ said...

Cool Snowboarding is actually not that difficult to learn so, no worries. Also Im sure they do have school for beginners.

12:48 AM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home